Saturday, November 24, 2018

Break of Dawn - Myrtle Beach

Break of Dawn, oil on canvas, 36" x 36," $2,500 (does not include shipping, contact me at youngtimothyw@gmail.com.)

I simply wanted to capture the fleeting tranquil early morning moment, with a sketchy soft brush approach. The scene was shot while in Myrtle Beach, SC, from a balcony, it had a Bellows-esque perspective and a Lorraine-esque colored horizon I couldn't resist. I also, was intrigued by the dark tones and values that morning, reminiscent of an early Monet moonlit piece, "The Beach at St. Adreese."
 
I'm available for site-specific projects, commissions, and sales. I work with interior designers, home owners, and architects, on various concepts. Please contact me for more info youngtimothyw@gmail.com and/or visit my studio, Old Train Depot, Warsaw, IN.

No comments: