Saturday, April 27, 2024

Suzan's Hawaii

 

This is a re-post of one of my favorite paintings I did. I have been extremely busy with some external projects, but needed to post something to show that I'm still alive. 😎

Suzan's Hawaii, oil on canvas, 48" x 48". $3,500 (does not include shipping contact me at youngtimothyw@gmail.com)
My youngest daughter went on a trip with her friend’s family to Hawaii, many years back. One day she shot this pic with a cell phone. The minute I saw the image I thought painting. Color tones throughout, subtly separate the sky, clouds, mountain, and Island, all creating a very picturesque setting. Yet within the setting, I saw little individual expressive moments that I would actually call movements.

Available for commissions and site-specific projects. 

No comments: